Ads 468x60px

quarta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2012

Location/ Neighborhood

 

 Localização/ Visinhança

 

  
   Hello everybody, agora irei postar sobre localizações, como se da informações de locais. Abaixo irei colocar algumas magic words ou palavrinhas mágicas para vocês não se perderem ao invés de ajudar.



It’s this way. [É por aqui. ]

It’s that way. [É por ali.]

You’re going the wrong way. [Você está indo pelo caminho errado.]

You’re going in the opposite direction. [Você está indo na direção contrária.]

Turn right/ hang a right. [Vire à direita.]

On the right. [À direita.]

Turn left/ hang a left. [Vire à esquerda.]

On the left. [À esquerda.]

Go straight ahead. [Siga em frente.]

Go up/down the street. [Suba/desça a rua.]

It’s across the street. [É do outro lado da rua.]

It’s right there on the corner. [Fica logo ali na esquina.]

Intersection [Cruzamento]

Keep going… [Continue indo...]

At the (traffic) lights [No semáforo]

Blocks [Quarteirões]

Go past [Passar por]

Follow the signs [Siga as placas de sinalização]


Exemplos:

   
 1. Go straight on for 80 meters until you get to the fire station, then turn left. You can’t miss it! 
 [ Siga em frente oitenta metros até chegar ao corpo de bombeiros, aí vire à esquerda. Não     tem como errar!]

 2.  It’s on the corner of Victoria street, opposite the church.
 [Fica na esquina da Rua Victoria, do outro lado da igreja.]

  3. It’s about 30 minutes from here on foot. 
  [Fica mais ou menos uns 30 minutos daqui a pé.]

  4.Turn right at the intersection and continue till you see the parking lot on your left side. 
  [Vire à direita no cruzamento e continue até visualizar o estacionamento à esquerda.]

 5. Keep going for two blocks and turn left. 
 [Siga por dois quarteirões e vire à esquerda.]

 4.Continue as far as the traffic lights and then turn right.
 [Continue até o sinaleiro e então vire à direita.]

  

My Neighbors


  
Mapa ilustrativo





  

  Baseando-se no mapa acima irei falar quem são meus visinhos onde se localiza a casa deles. O mapa e as pessoas são ficticio.
  
   Hi, my's Caroline Rocha, I live on 4 de Maio street, it's 50 meters until you get to the Solemar Sea Avenue. My best friend Nicole is my neighbor, her house is front of my mine. There is a little Square behind of my house. Mr. and Mrs. Botton are good neighbors, they always celebrating something and invite me and my family, their house is on the left side of mine across the street. On the right of my house lives the D' Emigio family, they're Italian, must be why they are so noisy. My boyfriend Ben lives next to my house, it's right there on the corner, it's on Alexandrina Maia street. He isn't my neighbor but I'd love it if he were. I live one block from the beach, it's just follow on to Dom Henrique Street, It’s about 10 minutes from my house on foot and you're there.
  
  


See ya next class!!



http://www.englishexperts.com.br/2012/01/03/como-dar-informacoes-sobre-localizacao-em-ingles/


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Advertiser

Popular Posts

 

Sample text

Mensagens populares

Sample Text

Sample Text